Baron Weather, Inc., is seeking a degreed Meteorologist to join our growing Customer Support Team.
The meteorologist role engages in direct customer support/relations. The successful candidate’s primary responsibilities will focus on providing technical and user support on all Baron broadcast solutions directly with our customers; providing input for new software features; testing new software releases; developing broadcast-quality content for our customers; monitoring the timeliness and quality of all data delivered to our customers, and issuing forecast products. Having a passion for weather is crucial to this individual’s success.
• Provide remote support services through phone and digital access
• Perform product verification and testing
• We are a 24/7/365 operation, flexibility in the schedule will be necessary
• Desire to fulfill our mission of Critical Weather Intelligence
• Host training webinars for clients
• BS in Meteorology or equivalent
• Strong computer skills including a working knowledge of Windows
• Background in use of weather software and data products is preferred
• Strong communication skills a must – both written and verbal
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Positive Energy a MUST!