The Road Conditions Data to Keep Your Trucks Moving
As a transportation company your top priorities are on-time deliveries and driver safety. Baron can deliver the weather and road conditions data needed to help achieve those goals. With our deep catalog of road weather products, including our exclusive 72-hour road conditions forecast, you will always know what your drivers will encounter on their routes.
With API integration into your existing software, GIS formats, and web browser Baron makes integrating high-quality weather data into your workflows easy, so your business can:
- Identify current and future adverse road conditions and select ideals routes to avoid costly delays.
- Reduce accidents by keeping your drivers off roads experiencing slick conditions and inclement weather.
- Analyze what roadways are more prone to dangerous conditions and closures using historical road conditions data.
- Track your fleet vehicles within navigation units tracking GPS location and weather impacts.
Talk to us if you interested in integrating weather intelligence into your fleets. Baron has worked with automakers like Honda to integrated weather data into the navigation display for cars. Plus, our exclusive work with NavWeather sending weather data over satellites into automobiles and motorcycles provides us with a deep understanding of your needs and some of the challenges as well.
The Baron catalog of current and forecast road weather data includes:
- Current Roadway Conditions
- Current Roadway Threats
- Current Roadway Weather
- Forecast Road Conditions
- High-Resolution Radar
- Forecast Precipitation, Rain/Snow Accumulation, Wind, Temperature and more
- National Weather Service Watches & Warnings
- Current Temperature, Wind Speed, Visibility/Fog
- 24-Hour Rainfall Accumulation
- Critical Weather Indicators for Potential Tornadoes